According to our Google Analytics tracking, almost exactly thirteen months after launch, Gold Leader has had just under 250,000 “unique” players. An additional ~20,000 launched the game but did not actually play at all. The game has actually been played just over 414,000 times, which is incredible! Less than 12,000 players have actually beat the entire game though, a stunning indictment of the previous conception around here of what constitutes a “hard” game, even keeping in mind that the vast vast majority don’t complete due to lack of interest. Even now, buried deep in the charts on every site, Gold Leader is still bringing in a steady ~3000 unique views a month, almost overwhelmingly from China, with a fair amount from Romania as well. Give it a try!
Tag Archives: statistics
Two weeks after launch, Gold Leader has been played 76,000 times by 51,000 “unique” players! Some other stats:
- 6,500- have passed the first objective, the Sensor Grid.
- 4,400- have overcome the Interceptors and Assault Command.
- 3,700+ have destroyed the Minefield.
- 3,200+ people have conquered the Command Group and beat the narrative game!
- Practically no one has completed a perfect mission (no player deaths)…